viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2021

The most excting thing I´ve ever done

 Hi guys, my name is Daniela Fernández and today I wanted to tell you about the most exciting thing I´ve ever done.
Well, this happens four years ago , when I was in seventh grade. As we were going to school, a trip to Galapagos was organized. I was just a child, and I flew there alone with my classmates. While there I did many things, one of the most exciting was when I was on the beach and a sea lion almost bites us, we had to vape into the sand. Four years have passed and I still laugh at that experience.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

The most excting thing I´ve ever done

 Hi guys, my name is Daniela Fernández and today I wanted to tell you about the most exciting thing I´ve ever done. Well, this happens four ...